Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wow! Two days in a row!

This will be short...I just wanted to add all of those that read this blog in my excitement.

For the past couple of weeks I have been studying for another CLEP test. The subject: Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. I didn't think that I would do well, because literature, along with english and grammer, is one of my worst subjects. (Daddy, please no comments). Anyways, this morning I took my first practice test and made a 54!

Now before you get all confused as to why am excited, let me explain. Cleps are graded on a scale of 1-80, and a 50 is passing. So with a 54, I passed my practice test with a C. (By the way, I don't mind if I pass by the skin of my teeth, as long as I pass)

I have heard from other students of CP! that with this particular test, the practice tests in the book I am using are much harder than the actual exam. This boosts my self-esteem (like any needs a boost), and I am confident that I will pass this test. Now if only the Lord wills, will I pass.

You may now return to your original program....
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Katie... I am sure you will do very well on your test. Sounds as though you have put in alot of prep time. God will bless your efforts.

    ReplyDelete