Saturday, October 30, 2010

What we did today

Hey ya'll, we are in Alabama camping this weekend and I wanted to share some pictures from today.
 Dad (Licorice), Mom, and Amy (Chip)
 Will and me
 God's beauty
 Daddy fishin'
 Will fishin'
 Daddy's catch of the day
 Again, Daddy's catch, a spoon jig
Amy and Dad broke a fishing rod
 Amy doing her thing!
 Mom and Dad...awww!
 There were about 4 or 5 sailboats that looked just like this one.
 Momma cross-stitching in the shade
 Dad and Will hanging out on the end of the pier
 This is the only picture that I had to set up to take...I like it.
Haha Daddy! Look at the smirk on Amy's face. I love it!

We are having ourselves a wonderful time on the shores of Alabama. Enjoying God's beautiful earth! Sitting in His creation is amazing!

*By the way, I was the one behind the camera all day.
Katie

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a ton of fun? Did Will or your dad catch dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new background. Very mod.

    ReplyDelete