Friday, February 4, 2011

Bible Drill 2

Hi! Its me again. Here are some mere Bible drill verses for you:

Quotation verses

2 Chronicles 16:8
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal ther land.

Psalm 54:2
Hear my prayer, O God: give ear to the words on my mouth.

Bible answers

How should I love God?
and He answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Luke 10:27

How can I get to heaven?
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me
John 14 :6

Key passages

The Greatness of God:
 Isaiah 40

The Suffering Servant:
Isaiah 53

And that is all for now.
Bye

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment